The Touch 3D Stylus
The Touch 3D stylus is the only way to feel digital content and reach beyond the screen into virtual space. With instant force feedback that mimics the physical experience of texture, shape and strength, Touch makes it easier than ever to design for 3D printing. With the available SDK, Touch makes tactile experiences accessible to the masses with applications such as gaming, medicine, design, and more.
EASY TO USE
Everyone knows how to use their hands but not everyone knows how to use CAD software. Touch is a haptic 3D stylus that puts digital content in your hand, allowing you to actually feel models on the screen.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT
Touch connects the digital and physical worlds like never before, giving you immediate access to your complex designs and a comprehensive understanding of 3D digital space. With the available software development kit (SDK) you can harness the power of the Touch to create spatially aware apps with infinite possibilities.
3D TOOLS FOR 3D PRINTING
Touch lets you fully manipulate your design by providing access to all three dimensions, making it easy for students, designers, and artists alike to create 3D-printable files with virtual clay.
- Portable design and compact footprint
- Compact force feedback workspace
- 6-degree-of-freedom positional sensing
- 3-degree-of-freedom force feedback
- Two integrated momentary stylus switches
- Stylus-docking inkwell
- Ergonomic design
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface plug-n-play
- Instructional LEDs in base and Gimbal
- CE certified
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface Power
- 100/240V 50/60 Hz 1 Amps (output DC 18V 2.2 A so 38 Watts max)
- Operating system:Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit), Linux (future), Mac OS (future)
- Compact force feedback workspace: (WxHxD) 10.45 x 9.5 x 3.5″
- Height (arm at rest): 7″
- Base diameter (round base): 5.5″
- Nominal position resolution: 0.084mm
- Max force (neutral position; when 4-bar links are orthogonal): 3.4N