ProX 100 DentalDMP Technology
ProX 100 Dental
Production 3D Printer
Produce metal dental prostheses faster than ever
The ProX™ 100 Dental system enables you to use Direct Metal Printing (DMP) to produce high-quality, metal dental prostheses, which can be directly used by dental laboratories. Supporting certified Ni-free CoCr materials for dental use, the ProX 100 Dental system is a perfect starting point for clients wishing to quickly manufacture small, complex dental prostheses. To streamline your workflow, the ProX 100 Dental also includes a high-performance software solution for managing the manufacure of fixed and removable dental prostheses. This seamless, intuitive interface quickly guides you from dental file import to the creation of manufacturing files.
The ProX 100 Dental system is the smallest of the metal 3D printing systems, with a build volume of 100mm x 100mm x 80mm. It has manual loading of materials and an optional external recycling station, with materials that can be manipulated safely.
- Build metal dental prosthetics in hours
- Increase productivity and relaibility
- Produce fully dense metal parts
- Minimal waste of materials
- Able to produce parts not normally manufacturable using traditional methods
- Very dense, non-porous parts
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
Please contact HK3D Solutions for more details on the ever increasing materials that our systems can print