The real game-changer
The ProJet MJP 2500 Series is the latest in 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) line of 3D printers, combining professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, an office-friendly footprint and easy part processing.
Professional parts quality
Print precise parts with true-to-CAD quality and accuracy, superior edge fidelity and surface finish, in plastic and elastomeric materials for true functional testing. The printers within the series are compatible with robust and versatile VisiJet M2 materials in rigid white and black and new durable white and black VisiJet M2R* plastics. The ProJet MJP 2500 Plus offers additional material capability with rigid clear and flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural with outstanding elongation and full elastic recovery.
* Replaces former M2 RWT, RBK and RCL materials.
The ProJet MJP 2500 Series’ industrial print head and optimised print parameters deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for better efficiency and higher productivity.
Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint™ print software, the ProJet MJP 2500 printers efficiently deliver high fidelity functional parts, in your office environment. The new MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes, without manual labour.
Precisely print within injection mould tolerances
Whilst the isotropic XYZ values provide the strength to print thin-walled parts
Incorporated with the latest MJP EasyClean System
Hands free so no need to spend your valuable time cleaning parts
The ProJet MJP 2500 series employs MultiJet Printing technology to produce the highest fidelity, truest-to-CAD parts of any jetting 3D printing process.
- A system that can print +- 0.050mm
- An output with excellent isotropic values XYZ
- Delivery of all the detail in the design
- Good selection of materials
- Fast printing
- Fast and simple post process
- Intuitive software, easy to learn
- Office environment
- Repeatability of parts
- Build quality
- Ease of service
- Stable materials
- Workable materials – Paint, plate, machine etc.
- Future proof
- VisiJet® M2 EBK (Elastomeric Black)
- VisiJet® M2 ENT (Elastomeric Natural)
- VisiJet® M2 RBK (Rigid Black)
- VisiJet® M2 RCL (Rigid Clear)
- VisiJet® M2 RWT (Rigid White)
A team that supports you. At HK3D we provide: