Figure 4 Standalone
Affordable industrial-grade solution for lower cost production parts
3D Systems Figure 4 is built for speed, accuracy and repeatability…
The Past and Future of Stereolithography (SLA)
Figure 4 technology gets its name from the Fig. 4 illustration in Chuck Hull’s original patent filing for SLA in 1984. This configuration holds the key to achieving the breakthrough speeds of current Figure 4 installations.
With a compact and easy-to-use design, Figure 4 Standalone delivers industrial-grade durability at an affordable price and low total cost of operations – up to 20 percent lower part cost compared to traditionally manufactured parts and operations.
Quick and easy material changeover allows for functional prototyping and production applications diversity with the same printer. Featuring a manual material feed, it is augmented with separate post-processing units available for cleaning, drying and curing.
Achieve same-day functional prototyping and low volume production with ultra-high speeds. Figure 4 Standalone offers quality, accuracy and Six Sigma repeatability (Cpk > 2) with industrial-grade durability, service and support. Figure 4 Standalone was designed for ease-of-use, and includes file preparation and print management with 3D Systems 3D Sprint™ software.
Production Grade Materials
The Figure 4 Standalone materials are especially developed for the production of end-use parts and for fast prototyping applications.
- Non-contact membrane Digital Light Printing (DLP) technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H):
124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability.
- Production-grade materials
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
- Separate, manual post-curing unit, required
- Replacement of traditional moulding and cast urethane processes
- Rapid functional prototyping and fast concept models
- Optimised for investment casting patterns for jewellery
- Clean and easy burnout with gypsum investments
- Amazing surface quality for jewellery applications
- Grommets, seals, hoses, weather sealing, soft touch robotics, keypads, spacers, vibration dampening component parts