Cubify SoftwareCubify Design, Cubify Invent, Cubift Sculpt
Cubify Design is your go-to toolbox for advanced modeling projects. Take advantage of powerful CAD features like complex assemblies and functionality of parts. Share with 2D drawings and easily export to your 3D printer when ready. Cubify Design is the perfect modelling software for printing with the CubePro 3D printer.
- Create precise parts with sophisticated 3D modelling tools
- Make assemblies of multiple parts including moving, interlocking and articulated designs
- Check functionality with interference and real weight checks
- Generate basic 2D drawings of your design
- Import: IGES, STEP, SAT, DXF, DWG
- Export: STL
- Supported operating systems: Windows® XP SP3 Professional Edition or Home Edition, Windows® Vista (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Hardware recommendations: Intel Pentium or equivalent processor: 2 GHz or faster, RAM: 1-2 GB, 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution (1280 x 1024 or greater recommended), 64 MB or higher video card with DirectX 9.0c or later, Color: 32-bit, 500 MB available hard disk space, 1 GB virtual memory, Mouse or pointing device
- Software requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, NET Framework 4.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later, Microsoft Windows® Installer 3.0
- Internet connection: Minimum: 56.6 kbps, Recommended: DSL, cable modem, T1 or faster -xx
- Hardware recommendation for Windows® Vista / Windows® 7: Intel Pentium or equivalent processor: 3 GHz, RAM: 4 GB or more, Video card: 128 MB RAM or higher, Color: 32-bit
Cubify Sculpt equips you with virtual clay to take the intimidation out of making something from nothing. Mould, modify or mash-up an original design or import and adapt an existing model with ease. Cubify Sculpt is intuitive, versatile and the ultimate empowerment tool for 3D design.
- Design from scratch starting with a box, sphere or cylinder of virtual clay.
- Import: STL, OBJ, PLY, CLY to edit
- Export: STL, OBJ, PLY, CLY, ZPC
- Cubify Sculpt saves as a 3D print-ready STL.
- Use push and pull tools to sculpt your digital clay. Adjust the strength and size of the sculpting tool for exact cavities and extrusions.
- Design with symmetry when modeling a face or figurine.
- Deform and reform your model by squishing and pulling whole objects.
- Emboss with patterns and textures. Choose from Cubify Sculpt’s library or import your own displacement map.
- Add color with the paintbrush feature. Get your full-color design Cloud printed with Colorstone material.
- Supported operating systems: Windows® Vista (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Hardware recommendations: Intel Pentium or equivalent processor: 2 GHz or faster, RAM: 2 GB minimum, 1280 x 1024 minimum screen resolution, 512 MB or higher video card with OpenGL 2.1 or later, Color: 32-bit, 4 GB available hard disk space, Mouse or pointing device
- Software requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, .NET Framework 4.0, OpenGL 2.1 or later
- Internet connection: Minimum: 56.6 kbps, Recommended: DSL, cable modem, T1 or faster